It's late and i have to be honest. (Got that concept map done, thank goodness!) I am seriously just squeezing this out to complete the assignment I started. That being said...
I can't help but think of that Paolo Coelho book about alchemy. Anything can be molded to create something else. We need to be careful not to manipulate things too much, though. What are we creating? And why? I just read this article about putting your atention towards things you love for that to be your "God" or truth. I think quantum physics and alchemy are greatly related, for this reason.
Science of course. Art, yes. Magic--because having faith in the unknown always helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yo Woman! bout time you made it into the bigtime with us all here at blogspot. Yeah where attention goes energy flows, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it, other phrases come to mind. In my blog I was somewhat critical of how "alchemy" as an idea has been coopted from its pure and esoteric origins into the popular domain. But really everything is and this is the domain we are living in, not every one of us can become a monk and go off to the mountain top to live to be 5ooo years old, so I also do appreciate how we can apply these ideas to our everyday life and I like your particular application. My God of the day is Music and Zaniness!!! Hug
Post a Comment